Each month we have specific items we collect for local and/or global missions:
January: Collecting Hats, Gloves, Blankets, and scarfs.
February: Non-perishable items for the blessing boxes around Woodford County.
March: Global Missions giving
May: Collecting Water
June: Personal Hygiene Items
July: School supplies for needy children in Woodford County Schools
September – New socks and underwear
October – November: Shoe Boxes November/ December– Toys for inmates
The missions team would love to hear suggestions for mission needs not listed above. To make suggestions or for more information contact: Autumn Drane by email, Sue Harris by email or Carla Cadwallader.
Our Mission Giving in 2020
In 2020, our church gave…
· $21,293.64 to Kentucky Baptist Convention
· $5,010.27 to Kentucky Network of Baptists
· $1,252.57 to Woodford Ministerial Association
· $2,985.50 to Annie Armstrong Mission Giving
· $421.50 to Julia Woodward Mission
· $421.50 to Eliza Broadus Offering
· $4,761.50 to Lottie Moon Mission Giving
For a total of $36,146.48!