Each month we have specific items we collect for local and/or global missions:
January: Collecting Hats, Gloves, Blankets, and scarfs.
February: Non-perishable items for the blessing boxes around Woodford County.
March: Global Missions giving
May: Collecting Water
June: Personal Hygiene Items
July: School supplies for needy children in Woodford County Schools
September – New socks and underwear
October – November: Shoe Boxes November/ December– Toys for inmates
The missions team would love to hear suggestions for mission needs not listed above. To make suggestions or for more information contact: Autumn Drane by email, Sue Harris by email or Carla Cadwallader.
Our Mission Giving in 2019
In 2019, our church gave…
- $22,200.33 to Kentucky Baptist Convention
- $5,223.63 to Kentucky Network of Baptists
- $1,305.91 to Woodford Ministerial Association
- $2,938.25 to Annie Armstrong Mission Giving
- $419.75 to Julia Woodward Mission
- $419.75 to Eliza Broadus Offering
- $4,617.25 to Lottie Moon Mission Giving
For a total of $37,124.87!